Description of our selfcatering cottage
A large house for 9-10, in the central zone of the Cevennes National Park.
- A 3-épis gîte located in the central zone of the Cevennes National Park, the largest inhabited national park in France.
- A detached house built in the traditional Cevenol style using schist, but offering all the comforts of a modern construction.
- 3 floors consisting of: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 toilets, 1 living-room, 2 kitchens (fully equipped).
- As a complement to the central heating system, the living-room fireplace can heat all three floors of the house via heat recovery.
- Outside there are 3 terraces (one on each floor), patio furniture, a barbecue, and the mountains as your garden...